An Introduction to graphic design
Location: Athens, Greece | Duration: 5 days | Cost: 350€/person
08.06.2020 – 12.06.2020
22.06.2020 – 26.06.2020
This course runs Monday to Friday and includes learning basic skills for graphic design as well as cultural activities that tie in well with the morning programme.
More details to be announced soon.
The purpose of the seminar is to present the basics of graphic design for creating an effective design.
Frequent changes and additions of content to print promotions and electronic networking media require frequent updating of graphics. As a result, there is a daily need for employees in a business to create and manage these graphics, which requires basic graphic design skills.
This seminar will cover topics such as:
▪ Basic principles that help in choosing the right font, color, composition, illustration, photos etc.
▪ Introduction to design programs like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
▪ Presentation and features of major graphic design categories such as logos, flyers, print and electronic ads.
The seminar is intended for beginners, who will be familiar with the design process and how to create a graphic product, for the most experienced who want to learn a new approach to designing the template and for those who want to manage and update the website or their Social Media
▪ Certificate of attendance including description of training content and time input
▪ Europass Mobility Certificates – to be issued by the applicant’s National Agency